|No of Persons||52|
|Course Type||Full Time|
|Service Provider||Shristi Child Development & Learning Institute|
|Location||Vasundhara, Delhi, Greater Noida|
Shristi is a coeducational school with 135 students, ages 3 to adult. Educating students from around the India since 1995, Shristi provides a positive atmosphere designed to build competence for students with Asperger’s, ADHD, OCD, Tourette’s, depression, anxiety and various learning differences to thrive socially and academically.
Special education is the individually planned and systematically monitored arrangement of teaching procedures, adapted equipment and materials, accessible settings, and other interventions designed to help learners with special needs achieve a higher level of personal self-sufficiency and success in school and community than would be available if the student were only given access to a typical classroom education. Students with special needs, such as learning differences, mental health issues, specific disabilities (physical or developmental), and giftedness are those whose needs are addressed within the classroom setting.
· Shristi provides both educational and therapeutic programming.
· We have a maximum student: teacher ratio of 5:2 for toddlers, 6:2 for preschoolers and 8:2 for primary/middle/high school students/vocational group. This small class size allows us to provide individual attention to our students and to their parents.
· We provide a highly structured environment to maximize learning for students who need external structure.
· We manipulate the learning environment to ensure success.
· Our teachers are trained and experienced in normal child development and education as well as special needs.
· Our program includes lunch (which is sent from home) to allow for feeding programs as well as social and language experiences.
· We emphasize ego and self-concept development to facilitate an “I can” attitude.
· We work closely with public and other private schools when students transfer in or out of Shristi.
· We facilitate the development of character traits such as patience, compassion, and an acceptance of human differences and similarities.
· Our teachers and students receive input and programming from a speech therapist and on an "as needed basis" from physical and occupational therapists to ensure that each student is progressing to his/her potential.
· Shristi provides Pre-Vocational and Vocational Training to our children to make them ahead in daily living challenges also.
In addition to being an educational program, Shristi is a therapeutic intervention program with the goal of remediating children’s weaknesses while building on their strengths. The therapeutic curriculum is individualized and facilitated through input from licensed speech/language pathologists, occupational therapists, psychologists, special educators, vocational therapists, recreational therapists as well as early childhood specialists.
Our Branches: Vasundhara, Delhi, Greater Noida